- 1 6oz. package of stuffing, prepared
- 4 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas) thawed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
1) Heat oven to 375° F
2) Spread prepared stuffing on bottom of casserole dish.
3) Combine turkey, vegetables and mayo; spoon over stuffing.
4) Mix potatoes and cheese, spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
5) Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.