House Fire Ruled Accident

By WTAJ News

Published 02/06 2014 10:52AM

Updated 02/06 2014 10:54AM

MIDDLE TAYLOR TOWNSHIP, CAMBRIA COUNTY – A Tuesday afternoon house fire has been ruled an accident.

Firefighters were called to a home in the 600 block of Waterfall Drive shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday. 9-11 operators say the owner had frozen pipes and tried to thaw them out but accidentally sparked a fire.

No one was injured. The home is destroyed and the Red Cross is assisting the man who lived there.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business