Home destroyed by fire

CROYLE TOWNSHIP, CAMBRIA COUNTY, Pa. - Two Cambria County residents are now homeless after a fire early Christmas morning.

According to our news partners at the Tribune-Democrat, this home in Croyle Township home caught fire around midnight when a wood burning stove malfunctioned.

The two people living there were not home at the time, but the house which is along Bertolino Lane is considered a total loss.

That fire has been ruled accidental.


Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center