Throughout the week, the community is invited to try a variety of land based and aquatic based fitness classes, gymnastics, youth sports programs and learn about membership and its benefits.
FREE Flu Shots will be offered to Silver Sneakers participants on Wednesday, September 18 from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Flu shots are also available for non-participants for a $30 fee.
The celebration will be followed up with a chicken barbeque, hosted by the YMCA Ladies Auxiliary, on Sunday, September 29 from 11:00am until 2:00pm. Tickets will be sold at the Y for $8, drive-thru service for pick-up.
Visitors can check out the many offerings available for children, teens, seniors and families, tour the facility and pick up the new Fall/Winter program book.
For free program offerings during Open House Week please contact the Y at 695.4467 or visit our website
Some FREE Programs Include:
· Adult Pick-up Basketball: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 6:15-8am
· Bootcamp: Monday through Thursday 5:30-6:30pm & Monday/Wednesday 12:15-12:45pm
· Gymnastics Workshop: Ages 6-18 Monday 3:45-4:45pm
· Y Fit Kids (formerly Athletic Essentials): Monday 4:30-5:15pm (4-6 yrs) 5:00-5:45pm (7-9 yrs) & 5:30-6:15pm (10-12 yrs)
· TRX: Tuesday & Thursday 5:30-6:30am & 9:00-10:00am
· Zumba for Kids: Wednesday 9:00-9:40am & Thursday 5:30-6:10pm
· Workout of the Week (in the Wellness Center): Monday - Friday 10:15am & 5:00pm
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.