On Wednesday, April 16, from 10 AM until 7 PM, you can drop off up to 40 lbs. of old paper documents at Wolf's Furniture on Seller's Road in Altoona.
Unlike last year, no eWaste will be accepted. There are, however, plenty of paper documents that you can drop off.
- ATM receipts
- Bank statements
- Canceled and voided checks
- Credit and charge card bills, carbon copies, summaries and receipts
- Credit reports and histories
- Employee pay stubs
- Employment records
- Expired credit and identification cards
- Insurance documents
- Medical and dental records
- Pre-approved credit card applications
- Signatures (such as those found on leases, contracts, letters)
- Tax forms
- Used airline tickets
- Utility bills (telephone, gas, electric, water, cable TV, Internet)
All documents will be shredded upon drop off. The is the first shredding event for the year.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.