Family Homeless After Fire

By Ben Manning |

Published 01/05 2014 07:51PM

Updated 01/05 2014 07:53PM

MADERA, CLEARFIELD COUNTY - One family is homeless after an early morning fire in Clearfield County.

The fire started around 4:00 Sunday morning at a garage on Lynn Street in Madera.

The fire spread to the house and fire fighters had a little trouble getting water to the scene.

Three adults and two children lived there.

A fire marshal is investigating, all they know at this point is it started in the garage.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon