Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 large egg
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
What To Do:
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut chicken into strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; drizzle evenly with butter.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes per side, or until golden.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Sesame-Chicken-with-Honey-Sauce#zTEePq1zEHOZBLjR.99
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.