Signs of Abuse
- Unexplained Injuries
- Anxious, Depressed, Aggressive, Withdrawn
- Regression to Earlier Behaviors
- Fear of Going to Certain Places
- Sleep Pattern Changes
- Inappropriate Sexual Behaviors
Tips for Families
- Open Lines of Communications
- Eliminate Distractions
- Create Safe Space to Talk About Anything
- Listen Without Judgment
- Thank Child for Telling You
- Work Together to Solve Problem
For more information visit Mt. Nittany Medical Center.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.