1 tablespoon melted butter or you can use non stick butter spray
1 tablespoon water
pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper
.75 ounce of grated cheese of choice
1) Heat non stick skillet over med to med high heat and add butter to pan.
2) Crack eggs into container and add water, salt, and pepper.
3) Mix with a fork or whisk until evenly mixed.
4) When skillet is ready, add the eggs to the pan.
5) When the eggs start to set, pull them into the center of the skillet to form ribbons and let the uncooked eggs run out to the edge.
6) When the omelet is set, flip once in pan as demonstrated.
7) Add cheese towards the outer edge and continue cooking for another 30 -40 seconds.
8) Place onto plate and fold the omelet over to form a half moon shape.
You can add other ingredients such as, cooked mushrooms, peppers, and onions to the skillet before adding the eggs for additional flavors.
Join Chef Greg Meagher at South Hills School of Business & Technology in State College on Wednesday, August 13 from 9:00 am to Noon for “Breakfast Cooking for Teens.” The class will include instruction on the proper ways to cook eggs. Plus, learn how to make pancakes and waffles from scratch!
Cost is just $35. Register today!
Call South Hills School of Business & Technology at (814) 234-7755 for more information.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.