Pizza dough - Use either the dough recipe below, your favorite pizza dough, or the easiest option is one of the pre-made pizza dough tubes found in the refrigerator section of the grocery store.
About a half pound of sandwich cut pepperoni
About a cup of Mozzarella (shredded or slices) or Provolone
Non-stick cooking spray
Marinara sauce for dipping (optional for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 360°.
- Roll the dough out to about ¼" thick rectangle or oval shape. One large single to serve at parties, or you can make several smaller ones for packed lunches.
- Generously put a layer of pepperoni across the entire dough and close to, but not right to the edges.
- Put a layer of cheese.
- Start rolling the dough into a log-like form. Adding pepperoni between the layers.
- Pinch the dough closed. Make sure there are no gaps.
- Place dough on greased baking pan.
- Cook 20-25 minutes or golden brown.
Optional Bread Machine Dough Recipe
1 ¼ Cup water
3 Cups Bread Flour
2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
1 Teaspoon - Salt
2 Teaspoons - Sugar
2 ¼ Teaspoon quick rise yeast
Add these ingredients to your bread machine and leave it on the dough setting.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.